Information about member investment choices and default option
Where you have a choice of investments in a defined contribution scheme you are entitled to receive information regarding the investment options to allow you to make an informed decision. Similar information will be provided by a personal retirement savings account provider or personal pension provider.
This information includes:
- a description of the investment fund choice alternatives available,
- information about the default investment strategy,
- the identity of the investment manager(s) who will be managing the assets,
- the investment objectives, likely risk and return, and the type and diversification of assets of each investment alternative,
- a description of the charges levied on each investment alternative that effectively reduce your contributions and/or the rate of investment return,
- information on the past performance of the scheme’s investments for a minimum of five years, or for all the years that the scheme has been operating if less, and
- information on whether and how environmental, climate, social and corporate governance factors are considered in the investment approach.