In order to personalise your content you must select all three options

Access to information

You are not automatically entitled to receive personal information on your spouse’s/civil partner’s/qualified cohabitant’s pension benefits, although this will be provided to you if they consent. If consent is not forthcoming, you may apply to the court for a court order directing that the information be provided to you. Your solicitor will be able to advise you further on this. Your spouse/civil partner/qualified cohabitant has similar rights in relation to information regarding your own pension entitlements.

If your spouse/civil partner/qualified cohabitant is a member of an occupational pension scheme you are entitled to information in relation to any benefits to which you would be entitled under that scheme.

You are also entitled to receive specified basic information in relation to your spouse’s/civil partner’s/qualified cohabitant’s scheme (including legal documentation and annual reports and where these are produced, copies of audited accounts and actuarial valuations) if proceedings for the granting of a decree have been instituted.